Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

For a parody video, there's not that much parody - just another "EW FINE BROS LOOK HOW THEY SUCK" stuff. And when most of the humor lies in blatant fingerpointing, rather than, you know, creating a real joke, that makes a really dull parody. Also, like some people already mentioned in the comments, milking hot topics for quickly made animations can be considered a "cash grabbing" too, and you have some tendency in that.

Toons These Days: Ep 57 Toons These Days: Ep 57

I don't really like Family Guy and American Dad - both are decent, but somewhat dated in comparison to many modern animated series like, for example, Rick and Morty (which stands out by deconstructing all that silly-wacky sitcom stuff, demonstrating how dark situation like this would be in real life, while also showing some real consequences with every episode). Still have to agree with many reviewers below - nothing really informative, funny or interesting, just a short, shallow rant about subject that was beaten to death years and years ago. A very easy target for a very lazy review, honestly.

Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators

Animation is a bit rough, and that Arnold impersonation is far from the best, but otherwise, it's surprisingly funny!

The Book Thief The Book Thief

Interesting and diligently animated, yet feels a bit incomplete - like a preview from some bigger project, instead of a short film standing on it's own.

Splatoon Problems Splatoon Problems

In my opinion, the joke is way too overused in various forms, and the punchline was painfully predictable. Of course, there's a really good work on animation and voice acting (and reading some of other reviews, it seems like many people are just, "WOW SUCH ANIMATION SO SMOOTH 5/5"), but as for the comedy itself, it really falls flat, and it could be done much better.

Monopoly Logic Monopoly Logic

I don't even know, it was just.. average, I guess. The animation is actually pretty good technically, but it's way too similar to C&H to be considered a simple homage - more like a lack of individuality (no offense, just a bit of criticism). As for the comedy itself... well, it was a little bit funny, but the punchline was way too obvious, and there is much more humor in the execution than in the joke itself. Voice acting for the most part is lacking something (it could use a little more emotion), but it is greatly compensated by the scream at the end - I have to say I did chuckle on this part :)
Anyway, keep it up! You have a great potential - work on your flaws, and you'll be a great animator.

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks mate, well it was supposed to be a homage to C&Hm if you look at my page I actually have a number of animating styles that I'm developing. In terms of the punchline there was no real way to hide it and I think the comedy lies in the familiarity and reliability.

I appreciate all constructive criticism so I'll think about what you've said!

Thanks for the review!

Walking :D Walking :D

Weebl-like

I like this animation. Short, but funny. Nice for beginning.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Nice

This is not scare me. But I really like animation and sounds in this flash. Amazing work.

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

OOOOH, OH MY GOOD!!!!

Really funny video, great animation and sounded very nice.

Drainage Drainage

This is amazing

Very interesting video, you have nice drawing skills.